Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hodges Update...Finally!

It's been a crazy few months and we are finally getting around to posting a few pictures. Our lives have changed since Matthew joined our little family. He's growing up fast as you'll see by the pictures below. We love having his sweet presence in our family.


Samantha and Daddy go sleddding with cousins.


It is evident that these two have a connection, they love each other a lot.


Our sleepy little man


Matthew is wearing James's baby pj's!


Tubby Time!
I love this picture of Matthew's sweet face.

These clothes were also James's. Cozy and cute!

If baby's could talk Matthew would say I love you sis!

Mattthew is laying on the quilt I made him. I think he likes it!


Making Valentine's Day cookies with Sammy


Samantha is a great big sister. She loves to entertain Matthew.
When Matthew cries, Sammy always tries to find ways to cheer him up.

Matthew has Diana's cheeks, nose, lips and ears. We think he'll have James' blonde hair.

Super-Matthew!


Matthew also has his mother's eye color.

18 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh my Diana he is such a cute pal! I want to be closer so I can squeeze him more. Kennedy and Carter both agree that he looks a lot like Sammy. We can't wait to come up in April. Get his cheeks ready, cause he has some serious kisses coming his way!

Kristy said...

Yea!!! I love all the pictures and Mathew is soooo cute! I wish I was there to give him a little kiss and snuggle. Love all the big sis pics. Tell Sammy Olivia says hello!

Kristin Jones said...

I'm so, so happy to finally see more pictures. Everyone is darling, and make sure you keep us updated!

Jeff & Melissa said...

So cute... it was great to see you at the blessing. We all need to do dinner soon.

amy said...

Diana, he is SOOO cute! I love all the new pictures, but especially love the one of Samantha playing doctor with him. Keep the posts coming! I need to come see you!

Chris and Joy said...

I'm so glad to see an update from you! I don't have a lot of room to talk since I didn't get a blog started until Sarah was 5 months old. Your kids are gorgeous. The bath time photo is my favorite. He looks so much like Sammy espcially in that photo. Take care and we hope to see more photos soon!

LaRee said...

He is beautiful! I can't wait to hold him and give him a hug! He was worth the wait! right!
Love and miss you cous!

Jill said...

Yea! I am also happy to see an update! Little Matthew is so cute and that Sammy is as gorgeous as ever! You look great too! Congratulations on such a beautiful family!

Cherise said...

He is sooooo precious! It makes me miss when Brennon was that little. I love seeing him and Sammy together. Isn't it fun having a big sister! We love seeing updates and I'm glad life is finally semi settling down for you!

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

I LOVE the cheeks on that kid! He is munchy! Good grief! And I am a big fan of that hat on Sambolina's noggin'. She looks so cute in it.

Brian & Kerrian said...

There is nothing like "sibling love." They are precious!!! That is awesome that you have him in James's clothes!!! Those Valentine's cookies look delicious!!!! Loved all of the updates!!! It was so fun to see you guys the other day. Let's do it again soon k!!!

willmottfamily said...

You have such a beautiful family, Diana! It look slike you are adjusting well to having 2 little ones (although Sammy isn't so little anymore!) Thanks for keeping us updated.

Brooke said...

Diana, he's gorgeous... so is Samantha. What a beautiful family. How's Mama feeling? ;0)

Kenny Hodges said...

Hey, what great photos. Matthew is one handsome dude, and Samantha is ALWAYS just beautiful. Man, can you believe someone with MY looks actually has grandkids that are sooooo cute!

(I refuse to use the word "munchie" so please forgive me for that)

Love you all, and sure excited to come and spend a bit more time with you at your new "estate". See you soon!

Grandpa Hodges

amy said...

Also, I am going private on my blog. Will you leave me your email in the comment section and then I will erase it. Thanks :) Love your cute baby.

Jane said...

He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe how much he looks like Sammy. It's kind of like Amy when she was born. Everyone said, "She looks like Todd in a dress!" One time Amy was working at Hogi Yogi, and someone saw her and asked if she had a brother named Todd because she looked so much like him. Matthew is definitely the boy version of Sammy. Those genes run deep! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Brian & Kerrian said...

I tagged you QT!!! Come see my blog and see what to do :)

Miss Rachel said...

how adorable are all of you!! it was so good to see you a few weeks ago.....now I know where to go to see the latest on you guys!!