Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Little of This and That

Hi everyone! Here are some fun picutures of our family and some of the activities that we've been involved in since our last update.

Here's my little boy blue... Guess who's cheeks he's got.
I can't get enough of him is this hat as you'll see throughout this post. I bought a tan one too.


In March, Samantha and I went to a fairy tea party at the Provo Library. We had so much fun with friends and family. The library hosts a fine tea.


Sammy still fits her Halloween costume from when she was 2.


Ashlyn, Sammy, Eliza and Abby all looked beautiful.
The library displayed several amazing pieces of fairy paintings. This was one of our favorites.


Coach Hodges giving the 'Golden Eagles' their first pep talk of the season. Sammy (#7) and her cousin Carson (#4) were on the same team. James really enjoyed coaching, although he had to remind himself severals times throughout the season that these were 4-year olds and winning wasn't everything.
Samantha and Carson - best of pals!


Matthew and Sammy giving eskimo kisses on Easter morning.




Cuddling before bedtime.



Bedtime stories with big-sis.



Matthew's off to dream land.

Matthew's blessing day. Mom...are you done taking pictures yet?



Matthew's blessing day was very sweet. We love this little guy soooo much.



'Can I change out of these clothes yet?'


This is Matthew with his cute little cousin Jackson.



We spent the weekend in Cedar City and St. George.
Here is Sammy and Madeline (cousin) playing at the pool together.




Sammy has been in a creative dance class at BYU since September.
This is her good friend Sariah.



Sammy taking her turn, showing her stuff on the dance floor.



Sammy at dance practice.



Sammy just before her big dance performance. We were so proud of her.


I just got done delivering my papes... Seize the day!

Matthew is getting so big, so fast.

Sammy and Matthew on a Sunday.

Sammy and Grandma singin' and swingin'. Sammy loves to be with Grandma Sheila.

16 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi Diana :) ~ I love the fairy tea party. What a fun day!!!! Matthew looks adorable in his blessing outfit!!! SO sorry that we missed it!!! You look absolutely gorgeous in all your pictures!!! Let's get together soon k!!!

Kristy said...

I loved seeing all your new pictures. Thanks for posting! Sammy and Matthew are so cute together and look like they are best buds already. Can't wait to see you next month!

amy said...

Your kids are so cute! You look absolutely beautiful in every picture. I am glad things are going great. I really want to come visit you but I don't have your number anymore. Also, my blog is private...send me your email and number to ryleemadison@hotmail.com

Arien said...

Diana your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how fast Matthew has grown! I love the pictures!

Autumn said...

Hi pal! I got tears in my eyes. Cutest pictures ever! I can't wait for Matthew and Addy to meet. I'm certain they will be good friends. Love you guys!

Kendra said...

So cute, I loved all those pictues. I need to find Jack one of those hat. TJ had some and I love them. Cute blog.. Love you guys

Jill said...

Diana,
Your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how fast your little man is growing! Does Sammy remember Peyton? When I showed Peyton these pictures, he couldn't remember Sammy's name! It broke my heart. But as soon as I reminded him he said, "Oh yeah, that's my friend SAMMY!"

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

I love these pictures. They are so fun. Matthew is cracking me up in those hats. I really like him.

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

Oh, and I am bummed that I missed the soccer games. I think that you have got a fast little soccer player with skills. She is just like her aunt Mandy always was....really fast, and really tiny.

willmottfamily said...

Hey there Hodges, it's fun to see the updates. You have a beautiful family. I'm glad someone enjoys dressing little boys up as much as I do!

Chris and Joy said...

What a great update! It looks like you guys have been busy. You look so beautiful in all your pictures. I wouldn't guess that you have a newborn at home! I wish I knew your secret.
Your kids are so adorable. Sammy looks just like a fairy princess and I could just squeeze Matthew's cheeks. The hat's great. I love kids in hats.
I miss you & girl's night is just not the same without you and Cherise. Take care!

Jen said...

Munchie, Munchie, Munchie!!! Matthew in the hat...he melts my heart! We love you guys!

Kristin Jones said...

Holy update!! I love all the pics and seeing what your family is up to. Those kiddies are so cute. We miss you guys!

The Lord Family said...

Di, you have the most darling children! I can't get enough of Matthew's cheeks. He is getting so big. Sammy looks like she is going to be a great dancer. I love the pics! We need to get together soon.

The Lord Family said...

Di, you have the most darling children! I can't get enough of Matthew's cheeks. He is getting so big. Sammy looks like she is going to be a great dancer. I love the pics! We need to get together soon.

LaRee said...

Diana,
Sammy is beautiful and Matthew is adorable. What darling kids!
I love and miss you!
LaRee